Participate in your company’s employee giving campaign to demonstrate your commitment to children and families. Many companies even match employee donations dollar-for-dollar.

If your workplace participates in a United Way Campaign you can support Denver Children’s Home by writing in our name as a donor choice option on your pledge card.


If you work for:

Federal Government

If you are an employee of the federal government, you can support Denver Children’s Home through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Denver Children’s Home’s CFC number is 36037.

Colorado State Government
If you work for the state, you can participate in the Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC). Our CCC number is 4086.

Matching Gifts

Many companies offer matching gift programs that encourage employees to donate to nonprofits of their choice. These matching funds are an easy way to increase the impact of your gift. Please check with your employer to see if it offers an employee match program.